Monday, November 22, 2021

Hello again, dear blog




Many years later, and I found this place again, so surprised it still existed. A familiar old place with old thoughts that eventually led meto the point where I'm at now. A place of immense growth, happiness (as well as some dark nights of the soul), curiosity. There's no fog around me anymore, clarity, but still some hesitancy.

What I've been enjoying lately is:

  • Crocheting, man I wish I found this sooner. I have been so frustrated that knitting is so difficult. Ever since I found out that I'm a manifestor in Human Design (January 2021), it all makes sense! I just need to get my creative urges out quickly. They are a force that lasts for a while only. Crocheting is easy, beautiful and makes me feel good.
  • Absolutely loving the community feeling on Instagram. Somany lovely soul connections have been born there (or did they already exist from beforehand)?
  • Spending quality time with family, either in person, through texting, oice messages and phone calls. Family means the world to me.
  • Knowing that I have this home base where I can retreat back to from my adventures. I've realized that I need safety, but I also need adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment