Friday, January 21, 2022

I see the light


Notes from December 2016

It has been a long time since I wrote here. I'm sorry. I'm back now. This spring and summer have been mind blowing, now when I think back. I visited my dream place Scotland with one of my friends, went for a mini holiday to Iceland to visit another friend in her natural habitat (teehee), and then I got to spend precious time with my dearest relatives in Finland. I was also lucky enough to go on a weekend trip to my friend in beautiful Amsterdam. How could I ask for a better year? Last year together with this spring were really dark, and I think I'm ready to talk about it here soon. I think I'm ready to expose it to the world, so that it no longer has a hold of me. It feels incredible that I managed to get out of that terrible place, and actually accomplish some dreams. I would like to thank positive thinking. And now, positive thinking in my eyes isn't about trying to be happy all the time. It's about embracing the feelings that come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment