Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ave Maria

There is something special about christmas music. It brings me to a place of happiness, excitement, memories, comfort, sadness, melancholy, dizzyness... well all at once! It's crazy how this time of the year has such a big impact on me, maybe because I have so dear childhood memories from my December months in the past. This song with the Swedish singer and musical artist Peter Jöback really touches me. A few people from my high school sang this at a christmas show we had; and for every show we performed, this one gave me chills and goosebumps every time. Most people would say that the original is the best, but I will always have special memories to this one, plus this version has christmas lyrics (which makes it extra special since I "can't" listen to it during the rest of the year). I think the best thing about it is how it escalates.


No comments:

Post a Comment