Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stay warm y'all


With surprising minus degrees showing up, down here in the "Mediterranean" regions of the Nordics (Denmark), I am feeling utterly blissful. Snowflakes have been falling down two full days in a row now (I'm talking the dry and sweet kind, not the wet slushy slush). I have been breathing minus degree sweet frosty air into my lungs; now I'm telling y'all, that is the best breath you can take. It feels like your body wakes up and realizes that it's alive and functioning. Isn't that what we all need in the midst of this digital madness era we are in? All I see is crooked neck people looking down on their rectangular devices. Wouldn't it be just terrible if evolution happens, and the future homo sapiens has a terribly crooked neck? And the train of thought took off from platform 1.

Anyways. Cold weather also means really appreciating your home, and it's warmth that it provides you. One tends to take that piece of fact for granted most of the time. My biggest dream is to one day have a house with a fireplace, such as the above picture taken at dad's place (grandma's socks ).

No comments:

Post a Comment