Sunday, September 7, 2014

Back from a summer break!

Time flies, things get done, thoughts develop, ideas become reality and dreams are reached. This summer has been a tough one, and I feel that I came out of it as a stronger and wiser person. I always thank my struggles, they are good lessons that eventually guide you to interesting paths just like good times do. This makes life so inspiring and opportunities you would have never thought of before arise, and this sparks up new ideas, new friendships and new horizons. I'm bringing the cheese, but you know what? Even if these words might seem cliché to you, they are ones that matter and speak truth as much as words can.


This beach, this fire, these trees, this lake and this moon is what I dream of tonight and it might just be one of the best places on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment